Originally posted on gobankingrates.
You might not be aware of everything that your Google search engine can do. Not only does it hold the entire breadth and knowledge of the internet, but now with the advancement of artificial intelligence, you can add ChatGPT Chrome extensions. These can work for you to help you save time, talk to ChatGPT, give prompts, increase productivity and possibly even boost your paycheck.
20 Best ChatGPT Extensions
Your ChatGPT conversations, search results or interactions can produce more than just emails and messages. They can also create a more efficient way for you to collect and produce information. Simply head to the Chrome web store and see how you can expand your world a bit with these ChatGPT extensions:
- ChatGPT for Chrome and YouTube Summary
- ChatGPT for Google
- ChatGPT Prompt Genius
- ChatGPT Writer
- Copy for ChatGPT
- Engage AI
- Merlin AI Chatbot
- Open AI-3 for Gmail
- ChatGPT Summary
- Superpower ChatGPT
- TeamSmart AI
As an in-app platform used for commerce, ChatGenie helps you launch your online store or other small business. There are no fees with this ChatGPT extension and it is compatible with Facebook, GCash and GLife. Here are some examples of what you can do with ChatGenie:
- Sell insurance
- Offer digital products
- Create lead generation forms
- Sell goods and services
2. ChatGPT for Chrome and YouTube Summary
This free extension is accessible right from the Chrome toolbar. It allows you to see transcripts of YouTube videos, summarize YouTube Videos and ask ChatGPT questions. Here’s how this ChatGPT Chrome extension can work for you:
- There is a gadget box located at the top right of any YouTube video. You can click on it for transcripts.
- You can select “View AI Summary” for a video summary.
- Go to the Chrome toolbar to access ChatGPT and ask it any questions you have.
3. ChatGPT for Google
This extension shows responses from ChatGPT right alongside your search engine and is accessible as an extension pop-up. Here are some other key features:
- Compatible with major search engines such as Google and Bing.
- Conversations with ChatGPT allow both questions and answers.
- Supports official OpenAI API, ChatGPT Plus, GPT-4 and more.
4. AI Prompt Genius
This free open-source browser extension allows you to get, discover and save your ChatGPT prompts and history. Here are some key features to know:
- Easy access with synced chat history.
- Can save chats as different files such as HTML or PDF.
- Allows customizable ChatGPT themes.
5. ChatGPT Writer
Great for writers, this free ChatGPT extension supports all sites and languages. Here is what it can do for you:
- Fix any grammar mistakes.
- Write emails and messages.
- Rephrase your text entries.
- Change your writing tone.
ChatSonic uses AI technology and is a free Chrome extension. Though it is free, you can opt for an unlimited personalized content package for $16 per month and take advantage of the new GPT-4 Business plans.
7. Copy for ChatGPT
Not only can you save and copy your ChatGPT responses with just one click through Copy for ChatGPT, but it also lets you run those responses through plagiarism detection software. This is hugely beneficial for how you use the chat information.
8. Engage AI
Engage AI operates through LinkedIn and lets you take advantage of AI tech. This ChatGPT extension lets you compose comments on relevant posts of people who may be your clients, prospective hires or employers on social media platforms. You can then edit anything generated with your personal touches before posting.
9. Merlin AI Chatbot
The free Merlin AI Chatbot is powered by ChatGPT. Here’s a look at some of the features:
- Unlimited AI response on Google Search.
- WebChat to summarize or chat with any website.
- DocChat to summarize or chat with any PDF or doc.
10. OpenAI GPT-3 for Gmail
This ChatGPT extension is a great tool for anyone with a Gmail account. It allows you to compose emails efficiently. Here is how it works:
- Write a prompt for the email you wish to write.
- Click on the green GPT-3 icon on the bottom left of your screen.
- GPT-3 will produce an email text based on your prompt.
You can use your voice through your spacebar to converse with ChatGPT through Promptheus. Using this type of voice command as opposed to typing can save lots of time with your prompts.
This ChatGPT extension is based on Web Page Summarizer. This means you can generate a summary of any readable web page. This is sure to save you loads of time especially if your job requires you to read long articles or online excerpts.
13. ChatGPT Summary
Through OpenAI technology, ChatGPT Summary allows you to summarize any webpage or YouTube video you have access to. It can even generate bullet point summaries of what you need so you can quickly take away key information.
14. Superpower ChatGPT
Superpower ChatGPT has accelerated services by providing some great features. These include:
- Sync search history locally.
- Create and organize folders to reorganize your chats.
- Access thousands of chats and pin messages.
15. TeamSmart AI
TeamSmart AI finetunes your ChatGPT experience and allows you to get more done in a shorter period. It can lighten any workload by making it more comprehensive through explaining content, summarizing programming and even inspiring what you’ll write about next.
Instead of clicking away at your keyboard, Talk-to-ChatGPT allows you to ask questions or give prompts through a microphone. You are then able to get the response via a voice module. This text-to-speech technology can be incredibly useful.
If you get stressed out with what you should write next on Twitter, fear not for TweeGPT can handle that for you. It is considered the ChatGPT Chrome extension for easy Tweet crafting and production.
This ChatGPT extension gives you the ability to augment your prompts. It uses relevant search results through what you’ve been looking for on the web. You will also have access to a high-quality ChatGPT prompt library.
Wiseone is an AI-powered reading tool and a great Chrome extension that gives you both reliable information and immediate answers to complex questions. You can expand your knowledge while improving your productivity.
Though similar to the YouTube Summary extension, you can also get access to the following with YouTubeDigest:
- Easy to understand bullet-point summaries.
- More in-depth analysis with layered bullet points, including video chapters.
- A comprehensive overview with article-style summaries.
Final Take To GO
These ChatGPT Chrome extensions are tools that are great to use in a variety of fields. They offer forward movement in research and writing. By integrating ChatGPT more into the daily ins and outs of how you approach your work, you are sure to cut down your overall time and add some extra padding to your bank account.