The new SPEEDOMETOR app displays your current speed, average speed, top speed and even your travel distance in KM/Miles, so you can see exactly how fast you’re going when you’re driving as well as what’s your typical speed for driving.
Now you may be thinking that this app is pretty much useless since you could just look at your car’s speed monitor instead of downloading an app to see your current speed. However, this app just doesn’t display your current speed or your past speed, but also features custom acceleration speeds, custom speed limits and even GPS and maps to guide you and direct you on wherever you’re going.
Users can also get a Head-Up Display or HUD, which basically will reflect any speedometer readings on the windshield of your car; which would be super convenient since you can just look at the current speed limit on the front windshield instead of constantly looking at the app.
Here are some of the key features SPEEDOMETER app comes with:
- MPH and KMH
- Map with autolocator, compass and altitude meter
- Maximum and average speed
- HUD to display speed on the windshield
- Portrait or landscape mode
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Odometer to measure how much distance you traveled
- GPS accuracy
- Amazing graphics and animations for clear view of how fast or how slow you’re going
If you’re interested in downloading the SPEEDOMOTER app, then you can head on over to the App Store where it’s currently free for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with a iOS 7.0 or later.